Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone have this album by 45 Grave?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm looking for some kind Glitziner who has a copy of 45 Grave, Sleep In Safety. Any other 45 Grave welcome too. Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AlAlvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carl maybe your man on this one. I know he liked them for awhile.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I have (had?) were two of theirs on cassette. I still might have them someplace inaccesible in my basement at the moment.

    Doug had this one on vinyl, but I doubt he still has it. I could ask him though.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have to see if I can get to the tapes. They are in my crawl space, tucked into a corner. If I can get them, they are yours. I'll try today.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks Carl, go dig that corner. Hope ya have it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O.K., I'm back. All I have anymore is a live cassette (well...it's a live show...the cassette isn't alive) called "Only The Good Die Young". If you want it, it's yours. Just drop me your address and I will get it out to you.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you have anything Carl I'd appreciate it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MMMMM 45 Grave seem to think some where in the dark recesses of the cupboard that is my past there is a copy of one of there vinyl albums & so off I go for a look & tucked neatly between "The killer dwarfs" & "Back to Babylon-Torme" is a 45 Grave album. I think it's a best of... it's called Autopsy it's been played 3 times maximum & if you pay postage it's yours if you want it, I only bought it for a song called "partytime" off the soundtrack from "Return of the living dead" but was bitterly disappointed when I got home cause the song on this album is completely different, nevermind it's 20 years ago nearly.
    Wopper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •